Food for snails
Food is the necessary means to grow snails to marketable condition. At each stage of snail growth, such as for the breeder's stock, for young hatchlings and for fattening – a certain type of food is needed. We offer different food for the full growing cycle::
- Food for reproduction Premium (extruded);
- Food for reproduction Standard (not extruded);
- Start Premium food (extruded);
- Start Standard food (not extruded);
- Fattening Premium food (extruded);
- Fattening Standard food (not extruded).
Characteristics of food for snails
- Easily digestible, all components have undergone appropriate processing, including toasting (extrusion) of corn, which increases its digestibility from 30% to 90%;
- Reduces food costs per unit of output, improves the conversion of nutrients: 1.1 kg of premium food must be utilized to grow 1 kg of snails, which is 27% cheaper than conventional food;;
- The food we make for ourselves;
- No preservatives;
- Convenient packaging for you: bag 25 kg, bulk bag;
- Made from components of the leading European and American companies: Nutrimin, Evonik, ADM;
- Standard and Premium food classes.
Benefits of Our Food
- The foods were developed jointly by scientists from the Institute of Animal Biology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in Lviv;
- We do not use hard-to-digest ingredients, like sunflower seed cake;
- Cost-effective – lower net cost of snails: less food at each stage of breeding;
- Cheaper logistics – less food is transported;
- The food needs less space in a warehouse;
- Rapid growth dynamics;
- Larger percentage of grade 1;
- Lower feeding costs;
- No additional additives for feeding a snail are required at all stages of breeding;
- Quick collection;
- Easy washing and drying;
- Easy and fast sorting of snails.
Results from Our Food
High-quality, soft, and tasty snail meat. Little manure during reproduction – it is easier to maintain hygiene of a breeding shed
Technical Characteristics of the Food
|Indicators||Unit of Measurement||Number Reproduction||Number Start||Number Fattening|
|Methionine + cystine||%||0,69||0,70||0,67|
|Vitamin A||м.о.||16 000||15000||15000|
Example of the food calculation for 100 kg of breeder's stock for a period of 60 days:
- Ordinary food: 75 kg
- Our premium food: 42 kg
Example of the food calculation for breeding 1000 kg of snails:
- Ordinary food: from 1600 kg to 1900 kg
- Our premium food: 1100 kg
We can deliver food to your farm. There is a system of discounts for large orders
We guarantee more than 90% of the first class grown snails in case of observance of production technology
Frequently Asked Questions by Customers
In this block, we have collected for you the answers to the questions frequently asked by our customers and partners.
Map of Farms
Snails in a state of hibernation (anabiosis). The batch is formed based on the written agreements, which stipulate the packaging, terms, logistics and cost of production.
Signing a contract for several years with planning the delivery times of the required volume, product parameters. Documentary support of the sales process.
The best snails in Ukraine
All members of the cooperative grow using an integrated process, adhering to common standards, which allows us to ensure stable product quality
We sell in large batches
Ability to buy and sell a large batch. More than 100 tons from one supplier, storage in a certified refrigerator.
We make quality products
We are distinguished by our stability, flexibility on the market and product quality. We aim to work with those who seek to find a strategic partner for many years.